An established company with a history
The Heinrich Huhn GmbH & Co. KG can look back on more than 100-year successful corporate history with pride. The Company was started in 1912, when Heinrich Huhn undertook business in machinery and hardware. Soon Heinrich Huhn extended his business activity to presses and electrical motors and subsequently established stamping production for bicycle industry in Derschlag – a quarter of Gummersbach, an Oberberg district town. With transfer of the production facility to Drolshagen, Heinrich Huhn made the next step of the company's continuous development: There, the Company started manufacturing heavy pressed parts for mining, motorcycle and automotive industries. After the destructive war, the new start followed. Heinrich Huhn sought the proximity to the automotive industry. The enterprise from Drolshagen had soon become a sound supplier company. In 1960, the Company founder died.
The Heinrich Huhn GmbH & Co. KG is being managed now by the third generation. All successors of the Company founder constantly extended and modernised production facilities and thus contributed essentially to good reputation of the Heinrich Huhn GmbH & Co. KG in the metal forming branch. In 1995, the traditional enterprise from Drolshagen made the bold step into globalisation: Heinrich Huhn assumed an international dimension having established a production facility in Vráble, Slovakia.